11 Ladder Plant Stand Deco Ideas6:01 π.μ.
Create a Vertical Garden with a Vintage Stepladder and your favorite Flowers and Herbs
The idea of upcycling an old wooden ladder as a pot stand is mostly used as a solution for small spaces.
Your tiny balcony, a small back yard, even your own living room, can be totally transformed into a space of greenery and fresh air.
Colorful pots, bright flowers, fresh herbs for your cooking. The possibilities are endless.
The ladder itself is participating in the space transformation. Painted either in a bright color (so as to stand out) or a more soft one (so it can totally fit into the surroundings)
Here are 11 Deco Ideas with Ladder Plant Stands for your eyes only
1. Paint it Pink
|Pink Ladder Plant Stand|
2. Play with Pastel Colored Pots
|Pastel Pots on Stepladder Plant Stand|
3. Plant your Herb Garden on this Wooden Ladder
|Ladder Plant Stand with Herb Pots|
4. Fresh up the interior with a White Ladder Stand
|Ladder Flower Stand in the Living Room|
5. Use Bright Colored Pot Deco
|Vintage Ladder Plant Stand and Neon Pebbles|
6. Add a pop of Vintage Look
|Vintage styled Flower Ladder Stand|
7. Sometimes, less is more, when it comes to interior
|Minimal Interior Plant Stand Vintage Ladder|
8. Paint it pale green and let your plants stand out
|Pastel Green Pot Ladder Stand|
9. Arrange Pots on the Ladder Stand by size
|Beautiful Ladder Plant Stand|
10. Add White Pebbles between the Pots
|Ladder Plant Stand with Round Pots and White Pebbles|
11. Use Pale Aqua Hues for a Spring Garden Look
|Houseplants on an Aqua Ladder Plant Stand|