17+ Inspirational Sewing Room Organizing Ideas

It's that time of the year that I get hundreds of emails and messages, all with one thing in common: Kate, I need your help, I got to organize my craft room/sewing room/my creative space right now!

To be honest, it is that time of the year that I have to organize my craft room too! 


An  organized space
is a happy place


Harmony and order are both great assets when it comes to talk about inspiration.

So over the last few days, I was scouring the web about Sewing Room Organization Ideas and here are some of my favorites.


 A workstation on the top of storage space


Wheels can help you move around


Shabby chic is always in style


Bookcase as fabric storage spot


Fabric on the shelf


Fabric in the dresser


"I have more fabric than I need"
said no one, never


Iron station on storage shelves


Hide it in a pull out shelf


Use rods and hooks to keep everything handy


Pencil-cases for all your scissors and more


 Keep your threads where you need them


Spools. Spools everywhere.


Thread spools on a wall hanger


Spools in the frame


Tools and spools on a pegboard


And remember,


Every form of Art,

comes from the Heart



So, are you ready to get crafty?

Join the community! Leave a comment here, follow me in Facebook and message me with your progress news!


source [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17]


Popular Posts